Chicago Pneumatic CP9791C Reversible Drill 1/2 Inch with Keyless Chuck
The CP9791C has a composite housing with thermoplastic rubber handle grip with
wings on right & left sides to guide the forefinger. The supplied 13mm / 1/2 inch Chuck is keyless. It is fitted with a low speed gear box and large teasing trigger with progressive valve allowing more control to start holes. Flat back part for better pushing action while drilling and tapping. Reverse lever on the top for easier access handle exhaust allowing the air to flow away from the operator.
Excellent for drilling, honing, reaming and hole sawing.
- High Comfort
- Excellent Speed Control
- High resistance to stalls
- Great handling
- Operator friendly
- High durability
- Supplied with high quality industrial Jacobs chuck for longer use
- Model: CP9791C
- Part number: 8941097910
- Length: 265 mm / 10.4"
- Net weight: 1.4 kg / 3.1 lb
- Average air consumption: 3.25 l/s / 6.9 cfm
- Free speed air consumption: 13 l/s / 27.5 cfm
- Air inlet thread size: 1/4 "
- Min. hose size: 10 mm / 3/8"
- Sound pressure: 88.3 db(A)
- Sound Power: 99.3 db(A)
- European Sound standard: ISO 15744
- Vibration ISO: ISO-28927-5
- Vibration: <2.5 m/s_
- European Directives: 2006/42/EC (17/05/2006)
- European Standards: EN ISO 11148-3:2012
- Chuck capacity: 13 mm / 1/2"
- Free speed: 840 rpm
- Power: 350 W / 1/2 hp
- Stall torque: 14 Nm / 10.3 ft.lbs
- Weight: 1.75kg