WE ARE CURRENTLY OPEN ON A LIMITED BASIS
14/05/20 at 16:30 GMT
We opened again after our temporary closure. During the downtime we have deep cleaned our warehouse and working areas, increased social distancing and put processes in place to further improve the well-being of our workforce.
12/05/20 at 16:15 GMT
We will temporarily close down the Toolstop site from Thursday at midday. We hope to be back online at the weekend but would urge you to get any urgent orders placed by Thursday morning.
The reason for this is so we can deep clean and further prepare our warehouse working areas to protect the workforce and increase the physical distancing of all personnel on site.
Thanks for your understanding in this matter.
03/05/20 at 09:15 GMT
We are offering a 2 day delivery service to the UK only. We're not delivering offshore at this time.
Returns are being processed and can be reported via the contact forms on the website
03/04/20 at 13:00 GMT
We will start dispatching orders on Monday the 7th April and all new orders will be received within a 3-5 working day time-frame from time of order.
Returns will not be processed until Toolstop fully returns to work with a full compliment of staff. We apologise for this. However, we will accept returns of any items ordered within the 60 days preceding our lock-down on the 23rd March
02/04/20 at 15:00GMT
Toolstop has been closed for almost 2 weeks. We decided to close our Trade Shop on the 17th March 2020 and we closed our full operation on the 23rd March 2020. During the time we have been closed we have been constantly reviewing the situation and preparing to open back up. We are able to open now that we have prepared our warehouse to make it safe and within the governments guidelines.
Precautions at our warehouse
To safeguard our warehouse, we have already taken the following steps:
- A small skeleton staff who are social distancing and making use of appropriate PPE
- Visitors are no longer allowed within the building
- The trade shop is closed
- Dispensing units for hand sanitiser have been installed around the building
- All staff have sanitising wipes for their working area
- Signage has been placed around the site that promotes best practice for personal hygiene
- Touch-points (e.g. door handles, phones etc) are cleaned at intervals throughout each day
- Staff who have underlying health issues have been asked to stay at home
- Anyone who can work from home is working at home
Deliveries are only being made to the UK and will take between 3 and 5 days to be delivered. All deliveries will be contactless.
Due to customer services staff being off-site please email firstname.lastname@example.org