Dewalt DC011 AC/DC radio charger with DE9503 18 volt 2.6AH battery. Available in 110 or 240 volts.
This jobsite radio is extremely durable to withstand the most arduous of conditions. Featuring weather resistant speakers and charger compartment you can be sure the sounds will continue and your batteries will charge in inclement conditions.
This robust radio will store and charge your batteries as well as run off them so no need for an AC power source.
- Runs off mains and 7.2 to 18 Volt DeWalt NiCd / NiMh batteries.
- Charges 7.2 to 18 Volt DeWalt NiCd / NiMh batteries.
- Digital tuner with LCD display , built in clock and 8 station memory presets.
- Dual pivoting flexible antenna.
- Heavy duty AM/FM radio with auxiliary port allows user to listen to the radio or CD or MP3 player (when plugged in to aux port)
- Heavy duty storage case for CD Player and CDs.
- Power source AC / DC
- Voltage 7.2 - 18 Volt
- Battery NImH & NiCd
- Radio Frequencies AM - FM Stereo
- Charge time NA/30-70 Minutes (1.3 - 3.0 Ah)
- This is Dewalts top power battery pack which will run all Dewalt 18 volt tools. It is the UK version and fully CE marked.
- Radio Power Source AC - DC
- Voltage 7.2 -18V
- Battery NiMH & NiCd
- Radio Frequencies AM- FM Stereo
- Charging Time 30-70 min (1.3 - 3.0 Ah) min
- Length 548 mm
- Height 366 mm
- Weight [excluding battery] 6.0 kg
- 110 or 240 volts
- High capacity battery - 50% more run-time than 2.0 Ah NiCd packs
- Small size - the same size as 2.0Ah NiCd battery
- Excellent electrical characteristics
- Long battery life
- Highly efficient and robust in extreme applications
- No memory effect
- Powers entire DEWALT line of 18V tools allowing users to run multiple tools off of the same battery pack
- 2.6 Ah Nimh