Dewalt DRS18100 Insulated Crown Cable Staples For DCN701 25mm (Pack Of 540)
The Dewalt DRS18100 staples are designed to be used in conjunction with the DCN701 for fastening low voltage wires. They are plastic insulated and extremely user-friendly as they can also be manually driven with a hammer into tight, hard to reach areas.
- Designed for use in the Dewalt DCN701 cordless cable stapler
- They are UL listed (406A) for common Romex (NM Sheathed Cable), and MC (Metal Clad) cable applications
- The staple crown is plastic insulated and they adhere to the National Electrical Code
- Can also be driven manually using a hammer for tight space applications
- Also suitable for use with low voltage cables such as CAT3, CAT5, and coax
- 1" staple leg length with 3/4" plastic insulated crown