Draper Variable Speed Wood Lathe delivers a smoother, vibration-free operation
The Draper 60990 Variable Speed Wood Lathe is a woodturning machine with powerful variable speed 750W motor. The lathe is fitted with a digital speed display on a fully reversible and rotating headstock for large bowl turning. The cast iron construction provides maximum rigidity and strength helping deliver a smoother, vibration-free operation. The Draper wood lathe is supplied with 150mm faceplate, 300mm tool rest and 4 - prong drive centre.
- Cast iron construction provides maximum rigidity
- Powerful variable speed 750W motor
- Fitted with a digital speed display
- Diameter turning capacity: 360mm
- Centre turning capacity: 1100mm
- Speeds-10: 500-2000r/pm
- Spindle thread size: 3/4"
- Spindle taper: MT1
- Weight: 92kg