Balance wheels with an accuracy of 1 gram using the Draper 91860 Semi-Automatic Wheel Balancer
The Draper 91860 Semi-Automatic Wheel Balancer is a user-friendly, motorised wheel balancer. The Wheel Balancer features an auto wheel lock, static balancing for motorcycle tyres and a laser pointer. 91860 is supplied with calibration weight, enabling the balancing of wheels up to 24" in diameter, 65kg in weight and with an accuracy of 1 gram. Suitable for passenger and LGV wheel/tyre combinations and fitted with a standard 13 amp plug.
- 1x Wheel rim callipers
- 1x Wheel weight plier/hammer
- 1x Adjustable centring cone 48m - 60mm
- 1x Adjustable centring cone 54 - 72mm
- 1x Adjustable centring cone 74 - 108mm
- 1x Adjustable centring cone 89 - 138mm
- 4x storage pegs for centring cones
- 4x bolts and washer for storage pegs
- 1x 5mm hex key1x 8mm hex key
- 1x Wheel securing locking wing nut
- 2x adaptors
- 1x Balance shaft (diameter 40mm) with fixing bolts
- 1x Safety hood with fixing bolt
- Balance speed: 200RPM
- Power supply: 240V
- Balance accuracy: 1 Gram
- Cycle Time: 8-10S
- Max tyre diameter: 47"
- Max tyre width: 36"
- Rim capacity: 10" - 24"
- Rim width capacity: 1.5" - 20"
- Max weight capacity: 65kg
- Dimensions (guard open): 1120 x 950 x 1550mm
- Dimensions (guard closed): 970 x 770 x 1150mm
- Weight: 102kg