This high quality wire crimper from Draper is ideal for all uses
The Draper 56383 crimping tool kit is designed for joining two or more pieces of metal. The crimp tool itself is made from carbon steel so is extremely durable. It is suitable for crimping insulated terminals as seen below and provides continuous crimping at preset tension for an accurate crimp.
- Made from carbon steel with hardened and tempered jaws
- Continuous crimping at preset tension ensures accurate crimp
- Chemically blacked finish with PVC grips
- Suitable for crimping insulated terminals as follows: red channel: 0.5 - 1.00mm, blue channel: 1.5 - 2.5mm and yellow channel: 4.0 - 6.0mm
- Supplied with 590 (approx.) mixed pre-insulated terminals in a steel storage case with insert
- Pack Qty: Approx 590 pre-insulated terminals + crimping tool