Eclipse 2760C-M Spiralux Compact Mini Lever Arm Riveter with 5 Noses (2.4 - 6.4mm)
The Eclipse 2760C-M Mini Lever Arm Riveter is approximately 20% lighter and smaller than the Compact Riveter 2760C. It requires less effort and is easier to use than traditional gun-type riveters. It needs fewer pulls to successfully pop rivets and also fits conveniently into toolboxes. The 2760C-M is perfect for use in restricted spaces and is easier on the arms and shoulder when popping lots of rivets. Contains rivet noses, stored in the handle, for use with 2.4mm, 3.2mm, 4.0mm, 4.8mm and 6.4mm aluminum and steel rivets.
- Strong 3-piece alloy steel jaw mechanism with hexagonal internal structure for longer life and easy operating
- Reinforced 2mm thick Carbon Steel heat-treated handle for extra strength and durability
- Ergonomically designed handles for comfortable use
- To operate, pre-drill holes into the items
- Noses are colour coded by size for easy identification and may be conveniently changed with no need for extra tools
- To operate, pre-drill holes into the items being joined together, the optimum drill size is 0.1mm bigger than the size of the rivet
- Spare replacement jaws and noses are available
- Nose Steel, Blacked & Knurled
- Nose dia. length and A/f size: 23.5 dia. x 31mm long & 24mm a/f
- Body Pantone: 282C
- Blue Plastic moulding on steel Body width, breadth and length: 60 x 47 x 63.4mm excl. nut
- Levers Steel formed to 25 x 14 x 2mm thick.
- Lever length from Body: 200 ± 5mm
- Levers to Body Spring loaded and secured by M6 Cap screws & lock nuts