Eclipse ERP2 Roller Pipe Cutter 3 - 50mm Capacity
The Eclipse ERP2 is perfect for cutting steel and cast iron pipes in sizes from 3-50mm (1/8 - 2"). It features a hardened steel cutting wheel and a steel main screw that applies firm pressure to create clean cuts and is extremely durable thanks to its unbreakable SG ductile iron frame.
- For cutting steel and cast iron pipe
- Frame made from unbreakable SG Ductile iron
- Two rollers keep the cutter squarely on track whilst also rolling down burr to leave a clean cut
- Includes a hardened steel cutting wheel and a steel main screw that applies firm pressure, creating a clean cut
- The safety stop prevents the cutting wheel from being damaged by the rollers
- Manufactured from: SG ductile iron
- Cutting Capacity: 3-50mm (1/8 - 2")
You can shop the Eclipse ERP2-SW Spare Wheels for this pipe cutter here.