Fein FMM350Q MultiMaster Top Kit Plus Edition with complete range of Accessories and Carry Case
The Fein Multimaster FMM350Q is the number one oscillating power tool. With new technology which gives up to 35% more power than the predecessor, up to 70% less vibration and up to 50% less operating noise it's no wonder Fein are saying that they "Just made the best better".
The new FEIN MultiMaster FMM 350 Q saws up to 35% faster than its predecessor and at least twice as fast as the most powerful competitor.
Depending on accessories and frequency, vibrations on the housing of the new FEIN MultiMaster are reduced by up to 70% compared with the previous model. In most applications, the new MultiMaster achieves vibration class 0 (< 2.5 m/sec)
Almost half the sound pressure level of the previous FEIN MultiMaster 250 model. (Sound pressure level in PA, measured with the tool switched on at maximum speed without accessories.)
- Self-supporting motor with vibration decoupling for outstanding vibration and noise reduction.
- Very powerful 350 W FEIN high-power motor for maximum cutting speeds and work progress.
- Maximum quality and stability thanks to metal gearbox head and consistent use of ball / needle bearings.
- Convenient QuickIN quick clamping system.
- Electronic speed setting with tachogenerator for constant speed even when loaded.
- Integrated interface for attaching additional system accessories.
- Optimum handling thanks to soft grip zone.
- 8-star tool mounting with excellent torque transfer.
- Wide range of accessories available for all applications.
- 1 FEIN MultiMaster FMM 350 Q
- 1 sanding pad
- Sanding sheets, 3 each of grit 60, 80, 120, 180
- 1 Sanding plate with holes
- Perforated sanding sheets, 3 each of grit 60, 80, 120, 180
- 1 backing pad ∅ 115 mm, perforated
- Perforated sanding sheets, 2 each of grit 60, 80, 180
- 1 dust extraction device
- 1 fixed scraper
- 1 E-Cut long-life saw blade (35 mm)
- 1 Universal E-Cut saw blade (44 mm)
- 1 E-Cut long-life saw blade (65 mm)
- 1 HSS segment saw blade
- 1 carbide segment saw blade
- 1 carbide rasp (triangular), perforated
- 1 plastic carrying case
- Input: 350 W
- Oscillations: 10 000 - 19 500 rpm
- Cable with plug: 5 metres
- Sanding pad width: 80 mm
- Tool Holder: QuickIN
- Amplitude: 1.7 Degrees
- Weight: 1.4 kg