Freud F03FS08088 Circular Saw Twin Pack for Wood 190mm x 2.4 x 30 (LC30M 015P + LC40M 015P)
This twin pack from Freud is suitable for ripping and cross cutting in wood. Laser cut blades provide a thinner, harder saw blade that cuts faster and cleaner. Whisper quiet laser cut expansion slots prevent blade warp for a cleaner cut.
Comes in a twin pack with 24 and 40 tooth blades.
- High resistance to heat and wear - Tico Carbide is a specially formulated high compact Titanium Cobalt Carbide manufactured by Freud maximising tool performance
- No blade distortion - Advance balancing eliminates the vibrations caused by centrifugal forces during rotation delivering cutting precision
- Greater safety with anti-kickback - The shoulder design reduces the risk of kickback, extremely effective when cutting low-grade chipboard or wood with loose knots or nails
- Anti-vibration slots for perfect finishing - body slots cut with Freud laser technology
- Complete thermal insulation Perma-shield coating - superior non-stick feature prevents the adhesion of resins reducing downtime for cleaning and reducing stress on machine
- Maximum durability with tri-metal shock resistant brazing - Freud special tri-metal alloy consists of copper wrapped between two layers of silver allowing carbide tips to withstand extreme impact
- Superior body quality laser technology - Lazer cut to achieve the highest manufacturing results
- Diameter: 190mm
- Width of cut: 2.4mm
- Bore: 30mm
- Number of teeth: 24 / 40