12 Cast Iron Electrodes 2.5mm Diameter in Blister Pack
Graphite-basic coated electrode with a high nickel concentration percentage, designed for cast iron repairs. It has excellent mechanical properties and is highly resistant to cracks. It is recommended for cast iron/steel & dissimilar assemblies.
Applications: Welding and reinforcing cast iron, cast iron, modular cast iron and cast iron steel assemblies: Crankcase, Cylinder head, Engine block, Pump casing, Gear wheel.
- Homogeneous ferronickel alloy, very resistant to cracks
- Excellent performance on old cast iron
- High mechanical specifications
- EN ISO 1071 : EC NiFe-Cl
- AWS A 5.15 : E Ni Fe Cl 3
- DIN 8573 : E NiFe 1 BG 13
- Welding in small cords
- Hammer during cooling