GYSARC 200A Pack - Welding Rods and Flip Up Welding Helmet
This Welding Package consists of a 200A Welding Machine, 13 x 2.0mm GYS 084322 Welding Rods and a FLIP FLAP 11 Welding Helmet. The GYSARC 200A is a single-phase 200 A inverter welding station with coated electrode (MMA). This power concentrate guarantees high-quality welding and exceptional arc dynamics. Compact and light, it is easily transportable for all your indoor and outdoor work.
13 Rutile Electrodes - Steel - Diameter 2.0mm. Universal rutile electrode, designed for welding in any position, including vertical down welding. It is easy to ignite and offers excellent weld bead aesthetics. It is recommended for general construction of non-alloy and low alloy steel.
FLIP FLAP Helmet is equipped with a tinted hinged window 11 (for welding vision) and a fixed transparent window (for vision without welding or grinding). Ideal for electrode welding and migration up to 175A max. Welding or grinding protection with both hands free.
- MMA Welding:
- Weld most coated electrodes: rutile, stainless steel, cast iron
- Compatible with electrodes Ø 1.6 up to Ø 5.0 mm
- Assembles up to 10 mm thick
- Inverter Technology:
- Constant welding power
- The continuous current makes for a very soft arc start
- High stability welding current despite varying power supply voltages
- Welding Features:
- Hot Start: Easy arc ignition
- Arc Force: Allows adjustment of the current for various welding conditions and jobs
- Antisticking: Allows easier striking of the arc and minimises the risk of the welding rod sticking to the material
- Optimised machine cooling with thermal protection
- Protected against overcurrent
- PROTEC 400: Against overvoltages up to 400V. Adapted to the use on a generator
- ON/OFF switch: Absolute safety in case of need
- Ultra Portable:
- Ultra Lightweight (4.7 kg)
- Compact - its size means it can be stored anywhere (shelf, workstation, etc)
- Easy to carry using the strap as a handle or on the shoulder