Henry Squire CP60/2.5 Push Button Combination Padlock Long Shackle 63mm
The CP60 high security padlock, combines a modern and attractive design with very heavy duty construction offering the best in durability and resistance to attack.
It features a hardened steel 10mm diameter shackle, a 60mm wide die cast alloy lock body with dual compound cover and 5 easy to use spaced wheels.
These robust recodable combination padlocks deliver heavy duty security, and there are no keys to lose. The die cast alloy lock body has a dual compound protective cover for high corrosion resistance and excellent weather protection.
It's unique recodable double locking mechanism offers 100,000 combinations and has a push button spring opening mechanism for ease of use. is The CP60 is available in open shackle, closed shackle and extra long shackle variants.
The Henry Squire Security Rating indicates the relative security of each padlock from 1 (Low) up to 15 (Maximum). This padlock is rated 10.
- 100,000 possible combinations
- Hardened steel 10mm diameter shackle
- Tough die cast alloy lock body
- Highly resistant to corrosion, excellent weather protection
- Recodable - you choose your own code
- 5 combination wheels spaced comfortably apart - easy to use - cannot be accidentally recoded.
- Dual compound body cover for comfortable handling
Ideal for use on gates, vans, large sheds, garages and commercial buildings.
- Body width(A): 60mm
- Body thickness(B): 33mm
- Shackle diameter(C): 10mm
- Vertical shackle clearance(D): 63mm
- Horizontal shackle clearance(E): 28mm
- Shackle material: Steel
- Hardened shackle: Yes
- Mechanism: Recodable combination
- Body material: Die cast
- Code variations: 100,000
- Net Weight: 0.504kg