HMT 505020-0300 VersaDrive Step Drill 4-30mm
The HMT 505020-0300 Step Drill has drilling diameters of 4, 6, 8, 10, 12, 14, 16, 18, 20, 22, 24, 26, 28 and 30mm. The first step drill optimised for use with impact wrenches & impact drivers allowing the user to create holes in seconds. Featuring a spiral flute design with self-starting drill tip, for fast, smooth drilling with a rotary drill or impact wrench and market leading 5mm thick drilling capacity. VersaDrive Step Drills have a patented non-slip, Hex shank suitable for use in any standard 1/2 drill chuck for cordless or pistol drills or used with a VersaDrive Rapid Lock adapter for use in a wide range of power tools such as Magnetic Drills.
- Market Leading 5mm thick drilling capacity
- Fast, smooth drilling with minimal kickback
- Specially hardened for impact wrench use.
- Precision ground flutes with easy chip clearance
- 135° split point angle for easy starting & accuracy
- GoldMax low-friction titanium coating to stop burn out
- High strength, non-slip shank design
- 5mm Step Depth; 4mm pilot drill size; 105mm OAL
- For fastest performance use on impact wrenches & impact drivers
- Excellent life and performance when used with rotary pistol drills or drill presses
- Suitable for stainless and harder materials if used at low RPM
- Use appropriate lubrication and correct RPM to achieve long tool life
- Diameter: 4, 6, 8, 10, 12, 14, 16, 18, 20, 22, 24, 26, 28 and 30mm