HMT 505020-0400 VersaDrive Step Drill 6-40mm
The HMT 505020-0400 Step Drill has drilling diameters of 6, 8, 10, 12, 16, 20, 25, 29, 32, 36 and 40mm. The first step drill optimised for use with impact wrenches & impact drivers allowing the user to create holes in seconds. Featuring a spiral flute design with self-starting drill tip, for fast, smooth drilling with a rotary drill or impact wrench and market leading 5mm thick drilling capacity. VersaDrive Step Drills have a patented non-slip, Hex shank suitable for use in any standard 1/2 drill chuck for cordless or pistol drills or used with a VersaDrive Rapid Lock adapter for use in a wide range of power tools such as Magnetic Drills.
- Market Leading 5mm thick drilling capacity
- Fast, smooth drilling with minimal kickback
- Specially hardened for impact wrench use.
- Precision ground flutes with easy chip clearance
- 135° split point angle for easy starting & accuracy
- GoldMax low-friction titanium coating to stop burn out
- High strength, non-slip shank design
- 5mm Step Depth; 4mm pilot drill size; 105mm OAL
- For fastest performance use on impact wrenches & impact drivers
- Excellent life and performance when used with rotary pistol drills or drill presses
- Suitable for stainless and harder materials if used at low RPM
- Use appropriate lubrication and correct RPM to achieve long tool life
- Diameter: 6, 8, 10, 12, 16, 20, 25, 29, 32, 36 and 40mm