Leica Lino L2 Cross Line Laser Level 15 Metre Range (757225) complete with Case, Target Plate, Small Tripod, Ball Adapter and 3 x AA Batteries
The Leica Lino L2 received an award for its innovative product design and is highly recognised among technicians because of its unparalleled brightness and excellent optics. The cross line laser level with a dual fan angle of 120˚, perfect for putting the finishing touches on any home. It is light, simple to use, and is the most accurate line laser in its class. Use the horizontal and vertical lines together to produce a perfect 90˚ cross line, or toggle between vertical only and horizontal only mode depending on the application. The L2 self leveling pendulum lets you know your line is out of level by blinking. Once level, the line goes solid. Lock the pendulum to set out angled lines and to protect the mechanism when you aren't using it. The lasers and pendulum are housed in a rugged, job site ready body. It is IP54 rated dust-proof and splash protected.
- Horizontal aligning Spirit levels and string lines are a thing of the past; now the Leica Lino L2 is the convenient way to transfer reference points from one wall to another
- Vertical aligning Here the large glass lens shows what it's made of: the simple way to ensure that wall and floor tile joints precisely meet one another
- Exact 90° angle Alignment tasks such as marking out 90° angles are done at the touch of a button. Saving you real time!
- Aligning at an angle you can manually switch off the self-levelling feature using the lock function. The laser line can then be projected at any angle. The lock function also serves as transport protection.
- Working in very bright conditions The pulse function is not just an energy-saving mode: it also allows you to locate the laser lines using a laser detector, even in very bright lighting conditions. A series of acoustic signals from the detector indicates the precise position of the laser beam plane
- Target plate
- Magnetic multifunction adapter
- Ball adapter for tripod
- Alkaline batteries (type AA, 3 x 1.5V)
- Carrying pouch
- Range up to 15 m: depending on lighting conditions
- Range with detector: > 30 m
- Levelling accuracy @ 5 m ± 1.5 mm
- Self-levelling range 4° ± 0.5°
- Inclination range: 4° ± 0.5
- Accuracy of horizontal line @ 5 m ± 1.5 mm
- Vertical accuracy: ± 0.75 mm @ 3m line length
- Number of laser lines 2
- Beam direction vertical, horizontal
- Laser type: 635 nm, laser class II
- Battery type: AA, 3 x 1.5 V
- Protection class splash water/ dustproof: IP54
- Operating temperature: -10°C to 40°C
- Storage temperature: -25°C to 70°C
- Dimensions (H x D x W): 96 x 91 x 54 mm
- Tripod thread: 1/4"
- Weight (without batteries): 0.32kg