Makita DA3010 10mm Compact Angle Drill complete with chuck key and side handle. Available in 110 and 240 volts.
The Makita DA3010 is a 10mm compact angle drill that is ideal for use in hard to reach areas. With its 450W motor, it is the new and improved higher power version of model DA3000R. Its ball-bearing construction increases motor life whilst the speed limiting dial on the paddle switch prevents over-tightening. Though weighing only 1.4kg, it is extremely powerful for fast and efficient drilling in wood and metal.
- The light body weighs only 1.4kg
- Only 66m in head height making it ideal for working in limited spaces
- Paddle switch with speed limiting dial to prevent over-tightening of fasteners and for easy one-handed operation
- Ball-bearing construction for longer motor life
- Powerful 4.0 AMP motor
- Compact (10-5/8" length) design for easy use when working between framing studs or any other close quarter application
- Variable speed (0 - 2,400 RPM) for controlled drilling in wood/metal and speedy fastening
- Max. in Steel: 10mm
- Max. in Wood: 25mm
- No Load Speed: 0-2,400rpm
- Input wattage: 450w
- Net Weight: 1.6kg
- 110 or 240 volts