Makita DHR243RMJ 18V li-ion SDS+ Brushless 3 Mode Rotary Hammer Drill 24mm with Quick Change Chuck (2 x 4.0Ah Batteries)
The Makita DHR243 SDS+ Brushless rotary hammer with its quick change chuck allows you to easily go between SDS+ drill bits and straight shank drill bits. It features strong effective performance combined with ergonomic design. Built with the operator in mind the DHR243 has a centre of gravity closer to the vibration absorbing handle, this design gives unrivalled tool balance which in turn reduces the operator's fatigue and gives a more productive working day.
- Able to drill in concrete as fast or faster than 24V Cordless Combination Hammer model BHR200.
- With Quick Change Chuck
- Easy-to-grip handle ergonomically designed to: give maximum power thrust, provide a sure and comfortable grip in any operation; overhead application, drilling with palm-up or palm-down grip.
- 3 mode operation - Rotation + Hammering - Hammering only - Rotation only
- The tool body is separated into the upper and lower housings at the foot of handle portion where the houses are jointed with vibration absorbing cushion rubbers.
- Higher productivity than model BHR202 achieved by using efficient Brushless DC motor to reduce energy loss by 30%
- Unique rubber joint construction suppresses the transmission of vibration to battery terminals, minimizing battery failures such as terminal breakage or poor electrical contact.
- 2 x BL1840 18V batteries
- Makpac connector case (TYPE 4)
- Inner tray
- DC18RC compact charger
- Depth stop
- Side handle
- Quick change chuck
- Quick change standard 13mm chuck
- Max in Steel: 13mm
- Max in Wood: 27mm
- Max in Concrete: 24mm
- No Load Speed: 0-950rpm
- Blows per minute: 0-4,700bpm
- Single impact energy: 2.4J
- Vibration: 15/sec2
- Charging Time: Approx 22 min
- Net Weight: 3.3kg