The brushless motor on this Makita cordless chainsaw allows it to perform equal to a 30cc class engine chainsaw
The Makita DUC306 is a top handle chainsaw powered by 2 x 18V LXT batteries. It provides excellent cutting performance, equivalent to that of a 30cc petrol chainsaw. It features a fully brushless motor for maximum power and long life and an ergonomic soft grip for added comfort and reduced fatigue during use. The large separate-type metal spike bumper allows the spike to grip the workpiece firmly to provide more control and the electric chain break conserves battery power and decreases the likelihood of injury.
- Captive nuts prevent loss of nut when removing sprocket cover to replace guide bar or saw chain
- Brushless motor
- Variable speed control by trigger
- Electric chain brake
- Kickback brake
- Oil Capacity Display
- Powered by two 18V batteries in series to supply energy to the powerful 36V DC motor drive system
- Main power switch with auto power-off function
- Hook located to position the guide bar straight down when the chain saw hangs from the user's waist
- Metal spike bumper firmly grips workpiece to provide more control, making cutting easier.
- Torque boost mode raises the current limit temporarily for faster cutting of thicker branches
- Saw chain
- Guide bar
- Guide bar cover
- Voltage: 36V (18V x 2)
- Chain Gauge: 0.043 "
- Chain Pitch: 3/8 "
- Chain Speed: 0-20 m/sec
- Bar Size: 30cm
- Noise sound pressure: 89 dB(A)
- Noise sound power: 103 dB(A)
- Noise K factor: 3 dB(A)
- Vibration K factor: 1.5 m/sec²
- Vibration: Cutting Wood: 3.2 m/sec²
- Net weight: 5kg