Makita DUC353Z Cordless 18V/36V LXT Brushless Rear Handle Chainsaw 350mm / 14 Inch (Body Only)
The DUC353 Chainsaw from Makita runs on 2 x 18V batteries simultaneously giving effectively 36V of power. Coupled with a brushless motor the DUC353 produces 1100W to the chain which has a 14 Inch cutting width. Sold as a body only machine without battery or charger in a cardboard box.
- Brushless motor
- Variable speed control by trigger
- Constant speed control
- New adjustment lever for easier tool-less tension adjustment of saw chain
- Electric chain brake
- Kickback brake
- Oil Capacity Display
- Ergonomic soft grip
- Large separate-type metal spike bumper. Spike grips work-piece firmly to provide more control.
- Adjustable automatic chain lubrication
- Lock-off lever
- Powered by two 18V Li-ion batteries in series to supply energy to the powerful 36V DC motor drive system.
- Main power switch with auto power-off function
- Saw chain
- Guide bar
- Guide bar cover
- Oil supply
- Battery Type: Lithium-ion
- Voltage: 36 (18v x2) v
- Chain Oil Capacity: 200 ml (cm³)
- Chain Gauge: 0.043 "
- Chain Pitch: 3/8 "
- Chain Speed: 0- 20 m/sec
- Bar Size: 35 cm
- Noise sound pressure: 87.7 dB(A)
- Noise sound power: 100.4 dB(A)
- Noise K factor: 2 dB(A)
- Maximum Output: 1,100 w
- Vibration K factor: 1.5 m/sec_
- Vibration: Cutting Wood: 5.3 m/sec_
- Net weight: 5.2 kg