Makita HR4500C rotary demolition hammer drill, SDS max complete with carrying case, bit grease, depth rod and two side handles.
- Electronic speed control with variable speed dial for maximum productivity.
- Reduced vibration for less operator fatigue.
- Service reminder light indicates when carbon brushes need replacement or switch / cord needs service.
- 2 operation mode, rotation with hammering and hammering only.
- AVT (anti-vibration technology)
- Ear protection
- Electronic speed control
- Hammer only action
- Rotary hammer action
- SDS max
Comes with a carrying case.
- Max in Concrete - 45mm
- Core Bit Diameter (TCT) - 125mm
- Joules - 8.3Js
- Blows per minute - 1,250-2,550bpm
- No Load Speed - 120-240rpm
- Input wattage - 1,300w
- Net Weight - 7.8kg