Makita P-71766 3 Pocket Fixings Pouch
Hard wearing 3 pocket fixing pouch with the main pocket leather lined and other 2 in nylon. All 3 pockets are leather rimmed with a strong construction and riveted reinforcement. Can be used on a toolbelt or carried around with the rubber handle. Perfect for those who need to carry different fixings and keep them seperate. Universal tool loop holds your bigger tools snug so they're always handy.
- Rubber carry handle for, easy carrying without putting it on a belt
- The pouch sits comfortably on any Makita tool belt or normal clothing belt
- Hard wearing leather lining protects from years of wear and tear from screws, nails and sharp fixings
- Knife slot made from real leather
- Tape measure clip in the centre of pouches take tape from 3 metres to 10 metres
- Weight: 1kg