Metabo WE9-125 Quick 240V - 950W 125mm (5") Angle Grinder - with variable speed electronics
The WE9-125 Quick is a 125 mm 5” industrial quality angle grinder with variable speed, VC electronic speed stabilisation under moderate loading, restart protection and the Metabo Quick system for quick disc change without tools.
Metabo is well known for its industrial quality angle grinders. These German built machines distinguish themselves from the crowd through the use of high quality, high performance components. Made to work day-in, day-out, in the most demanding of working environments these grinders will pay for themselves in high productivity and low downtime - guaranteed!
The main features include, higher powered marathon motor, increased motor protection, increased fan flow rates giving better cooling and longer service life, new ergonomics and mechanical safety clutches and vibration dampening side handles fitted as standard.
- Robust long lasting Metabo Marathon Motor
- Metabo dust-protection technology for an extremely long tool life
- Die cast aluminium gear housing
- Metabo S-automatic torque limiting clutch
- Metabo "Quick" tool quick change
- Additional Metabo VibraTech (MVT) handle for vibration damping
- Twist-proof protective cover, can be adjusted within seconds without tools
- Vario-Constamatic (VC) full-wave electronics
- Thumbwheel for preselection of speed
- Electronic soft start
- Metabo winding protection grid
- No-volt release switch
- Highly durable switch-off carbon brush with dust protection housing
Metabo Marathon Motor:
Epoxy resin powder coatings on the coil windings, armature protection grid, sealed bearings and wiring terminals and encapsulated carbon brush modules all help to make the motor completely impervious to harmful dust/debris, thus increasing efficiency and service life.
Die cast aluminium gear housing:
Increases the service life of the machine. The machine is more robust and dissipates heat faster.
Metabo Safety Clutch:
The mechanical clutch slips when a disc jams protecting machine and user from sudden machine kick back.
- Protective cover
- Inner support flange
- "Quick" flange nut
- Metabo VibraTech (MVT) handle
- Grinding wheel ∅ 125 mm
- Torque 2,5 Nm
- Idle revolution 3.000 - 10.000 /min
- Rated input power 1.000 W
- Output power 570 W
- Revolutions at rated load 8.500 /min
- Spindle thread M 14
- Weight (without power cable) 1,9 kg