Milwaukee 48224520 Aviation Snips - Right Cut
The Milwaukee 48224520 Right Cutting Aviation Snips are built for long life and durability. The forged blades deliver up to 10 times more cuts than cast blades. Bolt Lock ensures the blades won't loosen and chrome plating provides rust protection. The flush pivot bolt won't hang up on material for easy use. The metal lock secures the tool for storage and is easily operated with one hand. Ideal for right or straight cuts.
- Serrated cutting edges prevent slippage when cutting.
- Less hand fatigue when cutting thicker materials. Design with compound leverage action.
- Torsion spring opens jaws automatically during cutting for faster cutting action and less fatigue work.
- Chrome plated rust protected forged blades for increased lifetime. Extra hardened to 65 HRC.
- Made from forged alloy steel for best durability - Cr Steel.
- One hand locking mechanism.
- Flush slimline design for non-snagging in material.
- Forged Serrated Blades Bolt Lock
- Flush Pivot Bolt
- One-Handed Metal Lock
- Ergonomic Grips
- Lanyard Hole
- Up to 22-gauge Stainless
- 18 gauge cold-rolled steel
- Cutting direction: Right (green)
- Edge length (mm): 31
- Max. cutting capacity aluminium (mm): 1.0
- Max. cutting capacity stainless steel (mm): 0.6
- Max. cutting capacity steel (mm): 1.0
- Weight: 0.4kg