Norbar 12001 Torque wrench, 3/4" ratchet, adjustable, 100-500 N.m/70-350 lbf.ft; Industrial 3AR, complete with durable storage case.
The Industrial Range of Torque Wrenches has a 'Break Back' action providing an unmistakable signal that can be seen and felt when the set torque is reached.
Production 'P' types versions, with no setting scale, are also available to discourage unauthorised alteration, and must be set against a torque testing device such as Norbar's Professional Torque Tester.
A Torque Handle version is also available (Model 4) with a 22mm spigot to take various end fittings.
- Every wrench is supplied with a calibration certificate to satisfy the requirements of ISO 9000
- Robust construction gives accurate results, +/-4%, even in arduous working conditions
- The break angle improves accuracy by reducing the possibility of over torquing
- Dual scaled, N.m and lbf.ft
- All models are also available as Production 'P' types with no setting scale
- These must be set against a torque testing device such as Norbar's Professional Torque Tester
- Plastic storage case
- Calibration certificate
- Length: 910 mm
- Square Size: 3/4"
- Torque Radius: 683.4 mm
- Weight: 5.2 Kg
- Ratchet Teeth: 36
- Ratchet Type: push-through