Norbar 13830 TTi 20 Torque Wrench 1/4" SQ. DR. 4-20
The Norbar TTi Torque Wrenches are accurate, easy to set and are comfortable in use. They are finished in an attractive and durable satin chrome plate. This TTi20 model is supplied with a 1/4" reversible ratchet.
- Accuracy: +/-3% of reading exceeds all international standards for torque wrenches. Each wrench is supplied with a traceable calibration certificate
- Micrometer Scale for simple and error free setting. (On dual scale wrenches, the micrometer increment applies to the N-m scale.)
- Quick and Light Adjustment: adjustment over the entire scale can quickly be achieved and with minimal effort in approximately ten complete turns (exact number varies by model)
- Comfortable, Durable Handle: the handle is constructed using two materials; a base material for strength overlaid with a soft feel grip for comfort and slip resistance
- The handle material and lens resist chemicals in common usage in the automotive, aviation and industrial environments
- Length: 230 mm
- Square Size: 1/4"
- Weight: 0.4 Kg
- Ratchet Diameter: 30 mm
- Engagements per Revolution: 72