Norbar 15009 Torque Wrench Model 15 Reversible 3/8 Inch Drive 3.0 - 15.0 N·m - 27.0 - 132.0 lbf·in
The Model 15 keeps the core principles of accuracy, durability and comfort in a compact wrench. Norbar's Professional torque wrench range has become one of the most popular wrench ranges available worldwide. This model has a 3/8 inch drive.
- Factory calibrated to ±3% and our new mechanism ensures that the accuracy is retained for longer.
- Ergonomic new handle with a high proportion of soft-feel, high grip material.
- Handle material and lens resist all chemicals in common automotive, industrial and aviation use.
- Secure push/pull locking mechanism is quick and intuitive to use and prevents accidental adjustment.
- Large scale window and long scale length for great visibility and accurate setting.
- Unique on a torque wrench, the TimeStrip gives a visual indication that the wrench is due for re-calibration.
- Handle and lens materials resistant to commonly used industrial chemicals
- Meets the requirements of ISO 6789-2:2017
- Part Number: 15009
- Accuracy: ±3%
- Operates Between: 3.0 - 15.0 N·m / 27.0 - 132.0 lbf·in
Square Size: 3/8"