Norbar 15010 Torque Wrench Model 25 Reversible 1/4 Inch Drive 5.0 - 25.0 N·m - 45.0 - 220.0 lbf·in
The Model 25 keeps the core principles of accuracy, durability and comfort in a compact wrench. Norbar's Professional torque wrench range has become one of the most popular wrench ranges available worldwide
- Factory calibrated to ±3% and our new mechanism ensures that the accuracy is retained for longer.
- Ergonomic new handle with a high proportion of soft-feel, high grip material.
- Handle material and lens resist all chemicals in common automotive, industrial and aviation use.
- Secure push/pull locking mechanism is quick and intuitive to use and prevents accidental adjustment.
- Large scale window and long scale length for great visibility and accurate setting.
- Unique on a torque wrench, the TimeStrip gives a visual indication that the wrench is due for re-calibration.
- Meets the requirements of ISO 6789-2:2017
- Part Number: 15010
- Accuracy: ±3%
- Operates Between: 5.0 - 25.0 N·m / 45.0 - 220.0 lbf·in
Length: 221mmSquare Size: 1/4"Weight: 0.26kg