Norbar NorTorque 130116 MDL 340 1/2" Sq. Drive N.m Only
NorTorque® utilises Norbar's proven mechanism and internal components and built them into a purposeful and attractive torque wrench. In developing NorTorque®, Norbar's objective was to deliver outstanding quality and performance in a value for money package. Fine engineering ensures that the wrench adjustment is both fast and fingertip light meaning that you can do your job more efficiently. Accurate to ±3% of reading which meets and exceeds ISO6789 with models available to cover 12 N-m to 340 N-m.
- Convenient hanger feature for tool storage also aids wrench unlocking and adjustment
- Just eight turns to cover the entire scale
- Micrometer scale applying to the primary torque units (N-m on a dual scale wrench) for simple and error free setting
- Accurate to ±3% of reading which meets and exceeds ISO6789
- Push/pull lock is fast and intuitive to use and prevents accidental adjustment of the set torque
- Light and fast adjustment saves operator time and effort
- Push through ratchets with a narrow engagement angle of 6° for working in tight space
- Calibration Certificate
- Length: 679mm
- Ratchet Teeth: 60
- Square Drive: 1/2"
- Ratchet Diameter: 49mm