PLS 60568 FT90 Combo Pack (Includes PLS 180)
Pacific Laser Systems 60568 FT90 Combo Pack Including the PLS 180 is the floor and tile square layout for the professional contractor. Laser cross line squaring tool designed for tile-floor layout. This is the ideal product for the contractor who is looking to minimise errors and costly mistakes.
The FT 90 is the partner for setting square on slab or sub straight for ceramic tile layout and installation. One button operation with clear, bright lines.
- Use the PLS FT 90 for fast tile square layout
- Made of cast aluminum, the PLS FT 90 is durable and able to provide the professional tile contractor with superior accuracy and clarity
- Good for short and long range interior floortile projects
- Use it on slab or substrate to get perfect square reference lines with the push of only one button
The PLS180 is a simple, easy solution for short and mid-range interior and exterior horizontal and vertical layout tasks. The PLS 180 has the longest fan angle-length of line in the industry. Plumb, level and square laser reference in the palm of your hand.
- Saves you time and money when your bubble vial level or rotary laser is too cumbersome or too limited for the job.
- Unique optic technology
- Self Levelling
- Internal shock frame impact protection
- Accurate to 1/4 inch @ 100 feet
- Longest lines, vertical-horizontal
- Pulsed beams for exterior applications
- Range 200 feet with our new PLS SLD compact laser receiver
- Magnetic dampening - ready for use in less than a second
- Working Range: +/-65 feet (+/-20 meters)
- Square Accuracy: +/-1/16 inch @ 20 feet (+/-2mm @ 6 meters)
- Leveling: Fixed base - not self leveling
- Power supply: 3AA batteries, alkaline or rechargeable
- Operating time: 10 hours continuous use
- Dimensions: 8 inches x 2-3/8 inches x 2-3/4 inches (20.3 cm x 6 cm x 7cm)
- Accuracy: +/- 1/8 inch @ 30 Feet (+/- 3mm @ 10 meters)
- Working Range: +/- 200 Feet (61 meters) w/ SLD Detector
- Power Supply: 3 "AA" Batteries
- Dimensions: 2" x 2 7/8" x 3 3/8"
- Fan Angle: 180 Degrees
- Self Leveling Range: 6 Degrees
- Operating Time: +35 Hrs
- Multiple Functions