Stanley Cubix Self Levelling Cross Line Laser with S100 Stud and Cable Detector
This eXclusive Toolstop Deal consists of the Stanley STHT1-77340 Cubix Self Levelling Cross Line Laser and the STHT0-77403 Stud Finder 100. The Stanley Cube Cross Line Self-Levelling Laser Level has a pendulum mounted laser with an effective indoor range up to 10m, ideal for DIY / internal use. It is built to last, made of ABS / TPR construction and is accurate to 0.5mm/m. Supplied with a universal mounting bracket with multi attachment points for flexibility. It can be attached to architrave, window sills, shelves, poles etc. Powered by 2 x AA Batteries which are supplied. The Stud Sensor 100 uses electronic signals to locate the edges of studs, joists or live AC wires through drywall or other common building materials. Once the edge of a stud has been detected, the Stud Sensor 100 displays red LED's and sounds in audible tone. A marking channel allows you to easily note the stud edges on the wall. Powered by a 9 Volt Battery which is not included.
Cross Line Laser Features:
- Indoor range of up to 10 meters
- Supplied with Mounting bracket
- ABS/TPR construction
- Pendulum mounted laser
- Accurate to 0.5mm/m
Stud Finder Features:
- Wood and metal stud detection through up to 3/4" deep surface material
- AC detection identifies live wires up to 2" deep
- Sequential LEDs and audible beeps indicate reading
- Marking channel with LED identifies target and makes marking surfaces easy and accurate
- New ergonomic design, and soft grip buttons provide comfort and control of the tool
- Project 1 horizontal and 1 vertical line to create a cross line (V:130° / H:130°).
- Project 2 beams : 1 vertical and 1 plumb.
- Maximum operating temperature: +40°C.
- Minimum operating temperature: -10°C.
- Accuracy of measurement: 0.5mm/m.
- Laser class: 2.
- Net Weight: 0.757kg
- Battery 9 volt (not included)
- (At 35-55% relative humidity)
- Depth Range - Wood or Metal Studs Up to ¾" (19 mm) through drywall
- Depth Range - Live AC Wires (120 volts AC) Up to 2" (50 mm) through drywall
- Accuracy - Stud Center (Scanning and marking the stud from two sides stud center)
- (In Wood ±1/8" (3 mm)
- (In Metal ±1/4" (6 mm)
- Operating Temperature +32°F to +120°F (-0°C to +49°C)
- Surface Temperature -4°F to +150°F (-20°C to +66°C)
- Net Weight: 0.094kg