Stanley STHT0-77404 S150 Stud & Cable Detector
The Stanley STHT0-77404 uses electronic signals to detect the edges of studs, joists or live AC wires through drywall or other common building materials. This ergonomically designed wood and metal stud finder with AC detection indicates what it is sensing below the surface with sequential LEDs and audible beeps. The V-shaped marking channel allows for accurate marking.
- Wood and metal stud detection through up to 38mm deep surface material
- AC detection identifies live wires up to 51mm deep
- Sequential LEDs and audible beeps indicate reading
- Marking channel with LED identifies the target and makes marking surfaces easy and accurate
- New ergonomic design and soft grip buttons provide comfort and control of the tool
- Cannot scan through carpeting, cement, ceramic tile etc.
- Battery: 9V alkaline (not included)
- Depth range (wood/metal): Up to 38mm through drywall
- Depth range (live AC wires): Up to 51mm through drywall