Stanley STHT36807-0 Tylon Dual Lock Tape Measure 8M/26"
The Stanley STHT36807-0 dual lock pocket tape features a corrosion-resistant Tylon coated blade for greater durability and long wear resistance. You can expect improved readability over time as well as prolonged product life. It has both metric and imperial graduations on a 25mm blade width to ensure clear markings and a dual locking mechanism which automatically locks the blade as you extend it to prevent uncontrolled retraction.
- 25mm blade width for clear and legible markings
- Class II accuracy, suitable for the majority of professionals, providing a reassuring +/-0,5mm error tolerance at 1m
- Tylon blade coating for improved durability and wear resistance, providing up to 1.5 times abrasion resistance versus a standard lacquered blade
- Dual locking mechanism automatically locks the blade as you extend it, preventing uncontrolled retraction, but unlocks when gentle pressure is applied to the button, for smooth, controlled retraction
- TRU-ZERO hook for precise inner and outer measurements, moving back and forth along the securing rivets to account for the hook thickness
- Secure to a belt, pocket or waistband for improved portability using the integral belt clip
- Bright yellow, easy-to-read blade
- Ergonomic bi-material case for comfort
- Metric and imperial markings
- Length: 8m/26"
- Blade Width: 25mm
- Accuracy: EC Class II