Starrett FCH0214 Bi-Metal Fast Cut Holesaw 57mm / 2. 1/4 Inch
The Fast Cut Bi-Metal Hole Saw combines a new tooth material with extra cobalt, for enhanced heat and wear resistance, with a new 5.5 TPI positive rake tooth design. This provides a smoother, faster cut when compared against our previous Constant Pitch Hole Saw. Specifically suited to cut stainless steel and mild steel
sheet, the Fast Cut saw will also cut through metals, wood, cast iron, plastic, and plaster. Recommended cutting depth up to 3mm (1/8").
- New tooth material with extra cobalt for enhanced heat and wear resistance - improving the product life.
- New 5.5 TPI positive rake tooth form provides less torque for a smoother, faster cut in all materials.
- 30% extra gullet volume for better material penetration.
- Ideal for stainless steel and mild steel sheet, tubes and other materials with a thickness of up to 3mm (1/8").
- Size range: 14mm - 152mm (9/16" - 6").
- Hole saw depth of 41mm (1.5/8").
Suitable for excellent cutting performance:
|Metal||Inox (Stainless)||Non Ferrous Material|
Suitable for satisfactory cutting performance:
- Size: 57mm / 2. 1/4 Inch
- Weight: 0.5kg