Bosch GBH2-28DV 2kg SDS+ Rotary Hammer Drill in L-Boxx 240V
TOOLSTOP Part No: BOS-GBH2-28DV-240V-0611267170
Bosch GBH2-28DV 2kg Rotary Hammer Drill with SDS-plus, complete with depth stop and L-Boxx
3 functions combined with more power than ever before deliver the fastest drilling and chiseling performance in its class. The new active vibration control system gives the lowest vibration level of any 2 kg at 11m/s2 for greater comfort and greater productivity. Comes delivered in the Bosch L-BOXX intelligent storage solution.
- Highest drilling rate and highest chiselling performance in its class
- 25% longer lifetime than other rotary hammers in its class for more efficiency
- 27% less vibration than the predecessor model due to active vibration damping
- 850 watts of power from the motor
- Rotation stop for chiselling
- Ball grommet for preventing cable breaks
- Rotating brush plate for equal power in forward and reverse rotation
- Overload clutch to protect the user and the machine
- Forward/reverse rotation for dislodging jammed drill bits
- Continuously variable speed control for clean drilling starts
- Auxiliary handle
- Depth stop
- L-Boxx carrying case
**images for illustrative purposes only – please refer to description and specification for full details of product
- Barcode: 3165140574099
- Rated power input 850 W
- Max. impact energy 3,2 J
- Impact rate at rated speed 0 - 5,100 bpm
- Rated speed 0 - 1300 rpm
- Weight 2,9 kg
- Toolholder SDS-plus
- Drilling diameter in concrete with hammer drill bits 4 - 28 mm
- Optimum range of applications in concrete with hammer drill bits 8 - 16 mm
- Drilling diameter in concrete with core cutters 68 mm
- Max. drilling diameter in steel 13 mm
- Max. drilling diameter in wood 30 mm
- Vibration level (drilling) 11,0 m/s²
- Vibration level (chiselling) 11,0 m/s²
- Vibration level (drilling/chiselling) 11,0/11,0 m/s²
- Total Shipping Weight: 4kg
TOOLSTOP offers a next working day delivery service* on all UK Mainland orders made before 5pm Monday to Friday.
All orders received after 5pm Friday or on Saturday or Sunday will be despatched the following Monday*.
UK orders below $74.00 (inc VAT) are subject to a $10.50 handling and packaging fee. UK orders above $74.00 (inc VAT) will be delivered free of charge.
Orders for offshore locations will be charged a delivery fee and will take longer to be delivered.
See our delivery page for more details.*Only on items denoted in stock
Call 01895 838791 and the Bosch Service Centre will arrange the best course of action to get your issue rectified. Bosch Professional Power Tools come with a 1 year warranty as standard but if you register the tool online within 30 days you'll get an extra 2 years warranty free. Bosch DIY Power Tools and Bosch Garden Power Tools come with a 2 year warranty as standard. Please Note, you will require to produce your Toolstop invoice as proof of purchase. The Bosch guarantee applies to tools that are bought and used in Europe.
PLEASE NOTE - The guarantee does not apply where:
- Repairs have been made or attempted by others.
- Repairs are required because of normal wear and tear.
- The tool has been abused, misused or improperly maintained.
- Alterations have been made to the tool.
- This does not affect your statutory rights.