TOOLSTOP Part No: DEW-DWE4050-110V
Dewalt DWE4050 800W 4 1/2"/115mm Small Angle Grinder
- Small girth allows comfortable gripping resulting in superior ergonomics
- The low profile gear case allows access in confined areas
- Abrasion protected motor for increased durability
- Independant box and spring brush holder design increases brush life
- Fully leaded stator windings for increased motor durability
- 100% Ball bearing design increases efficiency and durability
- Pop off brushes protect the armature from damage at the end of brush life resulting in greater motor durability
- Top positioned spindle lock allows maximum depth of cut
- Protective guard
- Multi-position side handle
- Inner and outer disc flange
**images for illustrative purposes only – please refer to description and specification for full details of product
- Barcode: 5035048381809
- Power Input: 800 Watts
- No Load Speed: 11800 rpm
- Max. Disc Diameter: 115 mm
- Spindle Thread: M14
- Weight: 1.8 kg
- Length: 270 mm
- Height: 80 mm
- Hand/Arm Vibration - Grinding: 9.4 m/s²
- Hand/Arm Vibration - Sanding: 7.5 m/s²
- Uncertainty K 1 (Vibration): 1.5 m/s²
- Sound Pressure: 91 dB(A)
- Uncertainty K 1 (Sound): 3 dB(A)
- Accoustic Pressure: 101 dB(A)
- Uncertainty K 2 (Sound): 3 dB(A)
- Total Shipping Weight: 3kg
TOOLSTOP offers a next working day delivery service* on all UK Mainland orders made before 5pm Monday to Friday.
All orders received after 5pm Friday or on Saturday or Sunday will be despatched the following Monday*.
UK orders below $74.50 (inc VAT) are subject to a $10.60 handling and packaging fee. UK orders above $74.50 (inc VAT) will be delivered free of charge.
Orders for offshore locations will be charged a delivery fee and will take longer to be delivered.
See our delivery page for more details.*Only on items denoted in stock
Call 01753 567055 and the Dewalt Service Centre will arrange the best course of action to get your issue rectified. Normally you will be asked to take the faulty item to your nearest Dewalt Agent but if you are further than 10 miles away from an agent they will arrange to have your item collected by carrier. Warranty on Dewalt products is for 1 year. The warranty is valid anywhere in Europe but not beyond. There are Service Agents in all major European countries to carry out repairs. Please Note, you will require to produce your Toolstop invoice as proof of purchase.
PLEASE NOTE - The guarantee does not apply where:
- Repairs have been made or attempted by others.
- Repairs are required because of normal wear and tear.
- The tool has been abused, misused or improperly maintained.
- Alterations have been made to the tool.
- This does not affect your statutory rights.