TOOLSTOP Part No: MAK-447L-240V
Makita 447L 45 Litre Wet and Dry Dust Extractor complete with hose and heavy duty filter. Available in 110 or 240 volts.
- Wet and Dry Dust Extractor
- Suitable for all non-toxic dust extractions
- 45 Litre capacity
- Specially designed for masonry, concrete and plaster applications
- 3.5m x 27mm Hose
- Heavy duty PET filter (Easy clean)
N.B. These units are NOT SUITABLE for the collection of ashes or other toxic dust.
**images for illustrative purposes only – please refer to description and specification for full details of product
Internal ID: B000UYTIAY
- Barcode: 0088381054430
- Volume air flow: 3.6m_ / min
- Tank Capacity: 45 litres
- Max Sealed Suction (Column of Water): 23.0kpa
- Net Weight: 10kg
- Input wattage: 1,000-3,000W - 240V / 1,000-2,750W - 110V
- Power take off output: 2,000W - 240V / 1,750W - 110V
- 110 or 240 volts
- Total Shipping Weight: 12kg
TOOLSTOP offers a next working day delivery service* on all UK Mainland orders made before 5pm Monday to Friday.
All orders received after 5pm Friday or on Saturday or Sunday will be despatched the following Monday*.
UK orders below $80.10 (inc VAT) are subject to a $11.40 handling and packaging fee. UK orders above $80.10 (inc VAT) will be delivered free of charge.
Orders for offshore locations will be charged a delivery fee and will take longer to be delivered.
See our delivery page for more details.*Only on items denoted in stock
Makita power tools come with a 3 year warranty (online registration within 30 days of purchase required). This applies to all tools excluding batteries, chargers, outdoor power equipment and air tools.
Contact Toolstop on 44-1698-819-000 and we will advise the best course of action to get your tool repaired. Please Note, you will require to produce your Toolstop invoice as proof of purchase.
Alternatively you can contact Makita directly in the UK on Fax: 01908 614 702 or email: email@example.com
Generally, we will repair the product and send it back to you or we will return to Makitas Service Centre and they will return your repaired product to you.
PLEASE NOTE - The guarantee does not apply where:
- Repairs have been made or attempted by others.
- Repairs are required because of normal wear and tear.
- The tool has been abused, misused or improperly maintained.
- Alterations have been made to the tool.
- This does not affect your statutory rights.