Trend Router Cutter TR12X1/4TC TCT Two Flute Cutter Long Shank 12 x 19mm
Guaranteed In Stock
TOOLSTOP Part No: TRE-TR12X1/4TC
Trend TR12X1/4TC TCT Two Flute Cutter Long Shank 12 x 19mm
Gives a clean finish to abrasive materials such as chipboard, MDF, plywood and certain hardwoods, softwood, fibreboard and particle board. For housing, grooving and mortising. With 2mm micrograin Tungsten Carbide tips, for cutting the most abrasive materials to give extra long life. Etched dimensions on extra long 40mm shanks.
- Trend Trade range two flute router cutters
- Extra long shanks and are designed to meet the demanding needs of the professional trademen
- PTFE coat, indicated by distinctive black colouring
- The dimensions are etched on the extra long 40mm shanks for quick identification and are suitable for mortice and worktops applications
- Solid carbide insert and centre tip for drilling
**images for illustrative purposes only - please refer to description and specification for full details of product
Internal ID: B000Y8T5KY
- Barcode: 5027654031766
- Shank: 1/4in
- Cutting Diameter (D): 12mm
- Cutting Length (C): 19mm
- Net Weight: 0.031kg
- Total Shipping Weight: 0.047kg
TOOLSTOP offers a same day despatch on a next working day delivery service on all UK Mainland orders made before 5:15pm Monday to Friday. All orders received after 5:15pm Friday or on Saturday or Sunday will be despatched the following Monday. Some items will be dispatched on a 48 hour delivery service. These are items we stock at our suppliers premises and these will be clearly marked on the product page as well as above in the basket.
UK orders below £25 (inc VAT) are subject to a £6.95 handling and packaging fee. UK orders equal to or above £25 (inc VAT) will be delivered free of charge. Orders for offshore locations will be charged a delivery fee and will take longer to be delivered.
All orders will require a signature on delivery. Customers should make every effort to be available to receive the delivery as no parcels will be left without a signature. In the event the customer not being in when delivery is attempted, a card will be left detailing the drivers actions e.g. taken to a convenient local collection point , left with neighbour, details of how to arrange a redelivery or to collect from the local parcel company depot. We will only leave your delivery with a neighbour if you specify this in the order delivery note.
See our delivery page for more details.
You May Also Like
- Multibuy - Save up to 10%
- from £13.50
- (£11.25 ex VAT)
- Trend 3/83DX1/2TC TCT Worktop Router Cutter 12.7mm, 1/2" Dia x 50mm Cut Depth
- (£48.34 ex VAT)
- Save £27.70
- (£10.00 ex VAT)
- Save £4.27