Dewalt DW088K 2 Way Self-Levelling Ultra Bright Cross Line Laser
TOOLSTOP Part No: DEW-DW088K
Dewalt DW088K 2 Way Self-Levelling Ultra Bright Cross Line Laser (Horizontal and Vertical)
This is the successor to the top selling DW087K and provides superior performance, durability, accuracy and ease of use
- Now compatible with laser detector DE0892 for outdoor usage
- Self-leveling cross line laser with an accuracy of ± 0.3 mm / m
- Self-Levelling up to 4° surface angle with automatic level indication, marks a leveled line in seconds
- 2 button operation and low battery indication for ease of use
- Built in magnetic pivot bracket mounts easily on metal surfaces
- Plated housing and thick glass protect the tool and maintain calibration
- 3 x (AA) batteries can deliver over 40 hours of runtime
- Carry case protects unit and helps maintain calibration when stored
- Overmoulded housing and thick glass protects the tool and helps maintain calibration under jobsite conditions
- Can be used in conjunction with the DE0892 detector up to a distance of 50 metres
- 3 x AA size alkaline batteries
- Wall mount bracket
- Heavy duty carrying case
- 1 Year Manufacturers Warranty
**images for illustrative purposes only – please refer to description and specification for full details of product
Internal ID: B005LD4XRC
- Barcode: 5035048338575
- Laser class: 2, <1mW
- Accuracy: +/-0.3 Mm / m
- Number of rays: 2
- Laser direction: vertical/level
- Indoor visibility range: 10m
- Self-leveling range: 4°
- Power Supply: 4.5V - 3 x AA
- Tripod Connection: ¼"
- Width: 61mm
- Length: 112mm
- Height: 113mm
- Weight (excluding batteries): 0.46kg
- Total Shipping Weight: 2kg
TOOLSTOP offers a next working day delivery service* on all UK Mainland orders made before 5pm Monday to Friday.
All orders received after 5pm Friday or on Saturday or Sunday will be despatched the following Monday*.
UK orders below $80.30 (inc VAT) are subject to a $11.40 handling and packaging fee. UK orders above $80.30 (inc VAT) will be delivered free of charge.
Orders for offshore locations will be charged a delivery fee and will take longer to be delivered.
See our delivery page for more details.*Only on items denoted in stock
Call 01753 567055 and the Dewalt Service Centre will arrange the best course of action to get your issue rectified. Normally you will be asked to take the faulty item to your nearest Dewalt Agent but if you are further than 10 miles away from an agent they will arrange to have your item collected by carrier. Warranty on Dewalt products is for 1 year. The warranty is valid anywhere in Europe but not beyond. There are Service Agents in all major European countries to carry out repairs. Please Note, you will require to produce your Toolstop invoice as proof of purchase.
PLEASE NOTE - The guarantee does not apply where:
- Repairs have been made or attempted by others.
- Repairs are required because of normal wear and tear.
- The tool has been abused, misused or improperly maintained.
- Alterations have been made to the tool.
- This does not affect your statutory rights.