Draper 07989 WTL330 250W Variable Speed Mini Wood Lathe 240V
TOOLSTOP Part No: DRA-07989
Draper 07989 WTL330 250 Watt Variable Speed Mini Wood Lathe 240 Volt
- No-volt safety switch
- Ideal for use on a workbench
- This lathe has variable speeds allowing the user to carry out various woodturning operations
- Fitted with a 200mm swing over bed
- The lathe is fitted with a no-volt overload safety switch and a BS approved non-rewireable 3 pin moulded plug and cable
- Heavy duty cast iron bed
- 50mm and 150mm face plates
- 175mm tool rest
- 3/4" drive spur
**images for illustrative purposes only – please refer to description and specification for full details of product
- Barcode: 5010559079896
- Turning capacity diameter: 200mm
- Between centres: 300mm
- Speeds-variable: 750-3200 r/min
- Spindle thread size: 3/4" x 16tpi
- Spindle taper: MT1
- Overall length: 700mm
- Net Weight: 21kg
- Total Shipping Weight: 25kg
TOOLSTOP offers a next working day delivery service* on all UK Mainland orders made before 5pm Monday to Friday.
All orders received after 5pm Friday or on Saturday or Sunday will be despatched the following Monday*.
UK orders below $74.50 (inc VAT) are subject to a $10.60 handling and packaging fee. UK orders above $74.50 (inc VAT) will be delivered free of charge.
Orders for offshore locations will be charged a delivery fee and will take longer to be delivered.
See our delivery page for more details.*Only on items denoted in stock