Hitachi C8FSE 216mm/8in Slide Compound Mitre Saw 110V with 2 Blades
Guaranteed In Stock
TOOLSTOP Part No: HIT-C8FSE-110V
Hitachi C8FSE 216mm Slide Compound Mitre Saw complete with 2 x 24 tooth TCT saw blades
- 1050W motor
- Twin horizontal rails give a maximum cut width of 312mm
- Left bevel cutting up to 48°
- Lightweight design
- Soft grip handle
C8FSE Comes With:
- 2 x 24 tooth TCT saw blade
- Dust bag
- Vice assembly
**images for illustrative purposes only – please refer to description and specification for full details of product
Internal ID: B001TN27UI
- Barcode: 4966376161584
- Voltage: 110V
- Power input: 1050W
- No-load speed: 5500/min
- Bore size: 30mm
- Blade diameter: 216mm
- Compound cut: Mitre: 45° L & R, Bevel: 45° L & R, 45 x 220mm
- Capacity: Cross cut: 65 x 312mm, Mitre cut (45°L/R) 65 x 220mm, Bevel cut (45°L) 45 x 312mm
- Weight: 14kg
- Total Shipping Weight: 20kg
TOOLSTOP offers a next working day delivery service* on all UK Mainland orders made before 5pm Monday to Friday.
All orders received after 5pm Friday or on Saturday or Sunday will be despatched the following Monday*.
UK orders below $81.30 (inc VAT) are subject to a $11.50 handling and packaging fee. UK orders above $81.30 (inc VAT) will be delivered free of charge.
Orders for offshore locations will be charged a delivery fee and will take longer to be delivered.
See our delivery page for more details.*Only on items denoted in stock
Call 01908 660663 and ask for the Service Department. They will triage the problem and if a fault is diagnosed they will provide you with a returns number and a form to be completed which should be faxed back to them on the number they provide. They will arrange to collect your product (only from a business address otherwise you are responsible to pay the shipping cost)), repair it and return it free of charge. Please Note, you will require to enclose your Toolstop invoice and completed returns form with the returned item. The Hitachi warranty is only valid in the UK, therefore any items being shipped abroad need to be returned to the UK for repair at the customers expense.
PLEASE NOTE - The guarantee does not apply where:
- Repairs have been made or attempted by others.
- Repairs are required because of normal wear and tear.
- The tool has been abused, misused or improperly maintained.
- Alterations have been made to the tool.
- This does not affect your statutory rights.
You can find out more about Hitachi service, warranty, manuals, parts lists etc here