Bosch GBH2-26 DRE 2-kilo 3-mode Rotary Hammer with SDS-Plus Fitting 240V
- Save $190.30
- Hitachi DH26PX SDS+ Rotary Hammer Drill 26mm
- Save $68.30
- Bosch GBH2-24D 2kg 3-Function 24mm SDS+ Hammer
- Save $220.90
- Bosch GBH4-32DFR Multidrill 4Kg Rotary Hammer With Accessories
- Save $204.80
- Bosch GSH7VC Professional SDS-max Demolition Hammer Drill
- Save $49.30
TOOLSTOP Part No: BOS-GBH2-26DRE-240V-0611253742
Bosch GBH2 26DRE 2-kilo rotary hammer with SDS+ holder, complete with carrying case. 3-Mode with rotostop for chiselling.
- Superior drilling rate in the 2 kg hammer class
- Rotation stop for chiselling
- Impact stop for drilling in wood and steel
- 3-mode rotostop for chiselling
- Easy-to-change toolholder
- Ball grommet for preventing cable breaks
- Softgrip on main handle and auxiliary handle for a secure hold
- Overload clutch
- Rotatable brush plate (for equal power in forward and reverse operation)
- Carrying case
- Auxiliary handle
- Depth stop
**images for illustrative purposes only – please refer to description and specification for full details of product
Internal ID: B000GET1CI
Technical data :
- Barcode: 3165140344135
- Rated power input: 800 W
- Impact energy: 0 – 3 J
- Impact rate at rated speed: 0 – 4.000 rpm
- Rated speed: 0 – 900 rpm
- Rated torque: 28 Nm
- Weight: 2,7 kg
- Length: 377 mm
- Width: 83 mm
- Height: 210 mm
Drilling range :
- Drilling dia. in concrete with SDS-plus flute drill bit: 4 – 26 mm
- Recommended drilling range: 8 – 16 mm
- Max. drill diameter, concrete: 26 mm
- Max. drill diameter, steel, (with drill chuck): 13 mm
- Max. drill diameter, wood, (with drill chuck): 30 mm
- Core cutters in masonry: 68 mm
- Total Shipping Weight: 5kg
TOOLSTOP offers a next working day delivery service* on all UK Mainland orders made before 5pm Monday to Friday.
All orders received after 5pm Friday or on Saturday or Sunday will be despatched the following Monday*.
UK orders below $80.40 (inc VAT) are subject to a $11.40 handling and packaging fee. UK orders above $80.40 (inc VAT) will be delivered free of charge.
Orders for offshore locations will be charged a delivery fee and will take longer to be delivered.
See our delivery page for more details.*Only on items denoted in stock
Call 01895 838791 and the Bosch Service Centre will arrange the best course of action to get your issue rectified. Bosch Professional Power Tools come with a 1 year warranty as standard but if you register the tool online within 30 days you'll get an extra 2 years warranty free. Bosch DIY Power Tools and Bosch Garden Power Tools come with a 2 year warranty as standard. Please Note, you will require to produce your Toolstop invoice as proof of purchase. The Bosch guarantee applies to tools that are bought and used in Europe.
PLEASE NOTE - The guarantee does not apply where:
- Repairs have been made or attempted by others.
- Repairs are required because of normal wear and tear.
- The tool has been abused, misused or improperly maintained.
- Alterations have been made to the tool.
- This does not affect your statutory rights.