Dewalt DWS780 305mm Compound Slide Mitre Saw with XPS 240V (Replaces DW718XPS)
- Save $636.00
Unfortunately we cannot deliver this product to your region.
Please see these related categories for similar products.
TOOLSTOP Part No: DEW-DWS780-240V
Dewalt DWS780 305mm Compound Slide Mitre Saw with XPS
This new DWS780 mitre saw succeeds the highly popular DW718XPS and features increased capacity, a brighter XPS system, increased portability and better dust extraction
- Outstanding cutting performance in both small profiles and large construction timbers up to 110 x 303 mm
- XPS Shadow line cut indicator provides fast accurate alignment of the blade while illuminating the work piece for increased productivity no adjustment required
- Heavy duty durability with the ability to fully adjust your machine to maintain accuracy over the life fo the tool.
- New quick release bevel stop setting provides accurate and simple setting of bevel angles up to 49° left and right
- Easy to use mitre and bevel controls making the tool fast and simple to change from one set up to another
- Cam action mitre lock function makes mitre setting faster and easier allowing the user to quickly adjust angles between 0° - 50° left and 0° - 60° right
- Mitre lock system allows the user faster and easier to adjust angles between 0-50° left and 0-60 degrees to the left
- The large dual sliding fence gives maximum support in large material cuts at any angle or combination of angles
- Linear horizontal rails with bronze to provide maximum precision when cutting materials with width up to 345 mm to be cut
- Compact and lightweight design characteristics deliver a saw, it is easy to move around the workplace
- Very good dust control and støvblåsing away from work
- Electronic speed control for adjusting cutting speed when using the non-ferrous materials (material clamps should be used for cutting non-ferrous materials
- The unique depth stop allows the saw can also be used to track and false work
- High Quality 60 tooth blade
- Blade spanner
- Dust bag
- Material Clamp
- 1 year Manufacturers warranty
**images for illustrative purposes only – please refer to description and specification for full details of product
Internal ID: B005K82FYQ
- Barcode: 5035048332320
- Power Input: 1675 Watts
- Power Output: 960 Watts
- Blade Speed: 1900 - 3800 rpm
- Blade Diameter: 305mm
- Blade Bore: 30mm
- Bevel Capacity: 49/49°
- Mitre Capacity right: 60°
- Mitre Capacity left: 50°
- Cutting Capacity at 90°/90°: 303 x 110 mm
- Cutting Capacity at 90°/90°: 345 x 76 mm
- Cutting Capacity at 45°/90°: 268 x 63 mm
- Cutting Capacity at 45°/90°: 345 x 44 mm
- Cutting Capacity at 90°/45°: 211 x 112 mm
- Cutting Capacity at 90°/45°: 244 x 76 mm
- Max Capacity 45°/45°: 212 x 76 mm
- Depth: 470mm
- Length: 770mm
- Height: 396mm
- Total Shipping Weight: 40kg
TOOLSTOP offers a next working day delivery service* on all UK Mainland orders made before 5pm Monday to Friday.
All orders received after 5pm Friday or on Saturday or Sunday will be despatched the following Monday*.
UK orders below $78.60 (inc VAT) are subject to a $11.20 handling and packaging fee. UK orders above $78.60 (inc VAT) will be delivered free of charge.
Orders for offshore locations will be charged a delivery fee and will take longer to be delivered.
See our delivery page for more details.*Only on items denoted in stock
Call 01753 567055 and the Dewalt Service Centre will arrange the best course of action to get your issue rectified. Normally you will be asked to take the faulty item to your nearest Dewalt Agent but if you are further than 10 miles away from an agent they will arrange to have your item collected by carrier. Warranty on Dewalt products is for 1 year. The warranty is valid anywhere in Europe but not beyond. There are Service Agents in all major European countries to carry out repairs. Please Note, you will require to produce your Toolstop invoice as proof of purchase.
PLEASE NOTE - The guarantee does not apply where:
- Repairs have been made or attempted by others.
- Repairs are required because of normal wear and tear.
- The tool has been abused, misused or improperly maintained.
- Alterations have been made to the tool.
- This does not affect your statutory rights.
You May Also Like
- Save $636.00
- Dewalt DWS780 305mm Compound Slide Mitre Saw with XPS
- Save $415.50
- Dewalt DWS778 250mm Compact Slide Mitre Saw
- Save $159.90
- Save $487.40
- Dewalt DW743N 250mm Combination Flip Over Saw
- Save $487.10
- Dewalt DW717XPS Heavy-Duty 10inch (254mm) Double-Bevel Sliding Compound Mitre Saw