Makita 8391DWPETK 18V Cordless Combi Drill (2 Batteries) with 101 Piece Accessory Set
- Save $262.80
TOOLSTOP Part No: MAK-8391DWPETK
Makita 8391DWPETK 18 volt Combi Drill, complete with 2 x 1.3Ah Ni-Cad batteries, charger, carrying case and 101 piece accessory set
- Compact and lightweight
- Ideal for general fixing applications
- Ideal for general brick applications
- 2 Speed gearbox
- Forward/Reverse rotation
- Variable speed trigger
- 16 position adjustable torque control settings, rotary only and hammer modes
- Ergonomically designed softgrip handle for comfort
- Electronic Brake
Contents of Accessory Set:
- 13 x Nutdrivers
- 4 x Drill Stop
- 1 x Hex key
- 2 x Screw Holders
- 1 x Center Punch
- 1 x Counter Sink
- 6 x Brad Point Drills
- 6 x HSS Drils
- 6 x Masonary Drills
- 3 x Flat Bits
- 5 x Hole Saws
- 1 x Bit Driver Handle
- 1 x 8" Alluminium Spirit Level
- 30 x 25mm Screwdriver Bits
- 20 x 50mm Screwdriver Bits
- 1 x 60mm Magnetic Bit Holder
- 2 x 1.3Ah Ni-Cad Batteries
- Double ended bit
- Carrying case
- 3 Year warranty (online registration)
**images for illustrative purposes only – please refer to description and specification for full details of product
Internal ID: B0044ATOFO
- Barcode: 0088381098564
- Max in Steel: 13mm
- Max in Wood: 36mm
- Max in Masonry: 13mm
- No Load Speed: H:0-1,300 L:0-400rpm
- Blows per minute: H: 0-19,500 L:0-6000
- Torque Settings S/H Nm: 16+ Drill
- Max Torque: 27/42Nm
- Net Weight: 2.3kg
- 18 volts
- Total Shipping Weight: 7kg
TOOLSTOP offers a next working day delivery service* on all UK Mainland orders made before 5pm Monday to Friday.
All orders received after 5pm Friday or on Saturday or Sunday will be despatched the following Monday*.
UK orders below $82.50 (inc VAT) are subject to a $11.70 handling and packaging fee. UK orders above $82.50 (inc VAT) will be delivered free of charge.
Orders for offshore locations will be charged a delivery fee and will take longer to be delivered.
See our delivery page for more details.*Only on items denoted in stock
Makita power tools come with a 3 year warranty (online registration within 30 days of purchase required). This applies to all tools excluding batteries, chargers, outdoor power equipment and air tools.
Contact Toolstop on 44-1698-819-000 and we will advise the best course of action to get your tool repaired. Please Note, you will require to produce your Toolstop invoice as proof of purchase.
Alternatively you can contact Makita directly in the UK on Fax: 01908 614 702 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Generally, we will repair the product and send it back to you or we will return to Makitas Service Centre and they will return your repaired product to you.
PLEASE NOTE - The guarantee does not apply where:
- Repairs have been made or attempted by others.
- Repairs are required because of normal wear and tear.
- The tool has been abused, misused or improperly maintained.
- Alterations have been made to the tool.
- This does not affect your statutory rights.