Makita BMR100 Job Site Radio
- Save $144.10
We are sorry but the Makita BMR100 Job Site Radio is not currently available but look at these great alternatives we have in stock for same day despatch
TOOLSTOP Part No: MAK-BMR100
Makita BMR100 Jobsite Radio works from mains power or from your power tool batteries, complete with Ac power adaptor
This Makita BMR100 Radio is also available in White
- Bumpers and metal pipes protect against rough handling.
- Shower Proof.
- Dual Power Sources.
- Digital quartz display.
- Auto-scan and clock set button
- Headphone Jack
- 2 x Aux port for ipods and CD players
- AC Adapter Jack
- Timer set button
- Sound volume and Manual tuning button
- Digital quartz display with backlight
- Power on-off and Off-timer button
- Front Control Panel FM/AM band selection and Mono-stereo change button
- Carry Handle
- Soft grip swivels 90 degrees
- Shower Proof withstands up to 5 minute exposure to rain
- Max. Output Power 5W x 2 (24V Battery), AC or Makita batteries
- AC power adapter
Makita says about the BMR100:
- Wide AM and FM band coverage - 5 pre-sets
- AC adapter and all types of battery power
- 5 watts per channel stereo speakers
- Rugged and water resistant
Makita enters the popular music-on-site market with the advanced BMR100 radio - a rugged and robust twin channel radio unit that has a powerful 5 watts output and a wide AM/FM frequency band.
Designed to survive in the harsh outdoor construction site environment, the new Makita radio has a moulded ABS casing with neoprene end panel protectors, chrome control panel 'bull-bars' for protection and an anti-shock loudspeaker system. Weighing just 4.2kg - substantially lower than other branded products, the Makita BMR100 has a retractable handle grip for ease of carrying, a sprung antennae aerial and a digital push button channel selection system. A single rotating control adjusts both sound volume and frequency selection.
The Makita BMR100 site radio covers the FM band from 87.5 to 108 MHz and the AM range from 520 to 1710 kHz - enough frequency capacity to cover most national, local and special interest stations broadcast throughout the UK.
Whilst most site radios resemble the notorious 'Ghetto Blaster' needing to be lugged around on broad shoulders, the BMR100 delivers a mighty 5 watts of output yet measures 30cm h, 16.5cm w and 26.5cm deep.
Virtually any type of power will enable the BMR100 to keep you company on site. A mains adapter is included in the package, dropping 240v AC to 12v DC. Makita NiCAD and Nickel Metal Hydride batteries of 9.6v, 12v, 14.4v and 18v can be used, as too can the 9.6v - 24v range of MakStar slide batteries. Also compatible with Makita's 18V li-ion batteries. Whatever you have on site to power your Makita tools will also give you music, news, weather and sports. It's top of the pops from the Makita BMR100.
**images for illustrative purposes only – please refer to description and specification for full details of product
Internal ID: B000JO07P0
- Barcode: 0088381069236
- Power Supply: AC power adaptor
- Power Supply: DC 9.6v-24v battery
- Frequency: FM 87.5-108Mhz
- Frequency: AM 522-1629kHZ
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 10 1/2" x 6 1/2" 12 1/7"
- Net Weight: 4.2kg
- Total Shipping Weight: 4kg
TOOLSTOP offers a next working day delivery service* on all UK Mainland orders made before 5pm Monday to Friday.
All orders received after 5pm Friday or on Saturday or Sunday will be despatched the following Monday*.
UK orders below $80.50 (inc VAT) are subject to a $11.40 handling and packaging fee. UK orders above $80.50 (inc VAT) will be delivered free of charge.
Orders for offshore locations will be charged a delivery fee and will take longer to be delivered.
See our delivery page for more details.*Only on items denoted in stock
Makita power tools come with a 3 year warranty (online registration within 30 days of purchase required). This applies to all tools excluding batteries, chargers, outdoor power equipment and air tools.
Contact Toolstop on 44-1698-819-000 and we will advise the best course of action to get your tool repaired. Please Note, you will require to produce your Toolstop invoice as proof of purchase.
Alternatively you can contact Makita directly in the UK on Fax: 01908 614 702 or email: email@example.com
Generally, we will repair the product and send it back to you or we will return to Makitas Service Centre and they will return your repaired product to you.
PLEASE NOTE - The guarantee does not apply where:
- Repairs have been made or attempted by others.
- Repairs are required because of normal wear and tear.
- The tool has been abused, misused or improperly maintained.
- Alterations have been made to the tool.
- This does not affect your statutory rights.