Makita BMR101 Job Site Radio with DAB
- Save $179.60
- Makita BMR104 Job Site Radio with DAB
- Save $179.60
- Makita BMR104W White Job Site Radio with DAB
- Save $190.50
TOOLSTOP Part No: MAK-BMR101
Makita BMR101 Jobsite Radio (now featuring DAB Digital Stations) works from mains power or from your power tool batteries, complete with 240V AC power adaptor
This Makita BMR100 Radio is also available in White
The BMR101 DAB Jobsite Radio gives you the flexibility of listening to your favourite AM/FM channels as well as digital channels when you're working on the job site. Rugged and showerproof and packing a punch in terms of loudness you are sure to turn heads when you turn this on.
The radio will work from the mains with the supplied adaptor but you can also plug in your Makita power tool batteries to listen. You can also plug in your ipod or MP3 player and listen to it using the aux plug socket.
- Rugged and robust DAB radio
- Great sound with a wide choice of channels
- Powerful 5W output, AM/FM and digital only stations
- Showerproof, with a tough moulded ABS casing
- Anti shock loud speaker system
- Working from mains power and many Makita batteries
- AC power adapter
- Carry handle
Find out more about the BMR101 on the Toolstop blog
**images for illustrative purposes only – please refer to description and specification for full details of product
Internal ID: B004J32E0I
- Barcode: 0088381614856
- Voltage: 240V 50Hz
- Total Shipping Weight: 4kg
TOOLSTOP offers a next working day delivery service* on all UK Mainland orders made before 5pm Monday to Friday.
All orders received after 5pm Friday or on Saturday or Sunday will be despatched the following Monday*.
UK orders below $81.00 (inc VAT) are subject to a $11.50 handling and packaging fee. UK orders above $81.00 (inc VAT) will be delivered free of charge.
Orders for offshore locations will be charged a delivery fee and will take longer to be delivered.
See our delivery page for more details.*Only on items denoted in stock
Makita power tools come with a 3 year warranty (online registration within 30 days of purchase required). This applies to all tools excluding batteries, chargers, outdoor power equipment and air tools.
Contact Toolstop on 44-1698-819-000 and we will advise the best course of action to get your tool repaired. Please Note, you will require to produce your Toolstop invoice as proof of purchase.
Alternatively you can contact Makita directly in the UK on Fax: 01908 614 702 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Generally, we will repair the product and send it back to you or we will return to Makitas Service Centre and they will return your repaired product to you.
PLEASE NOTE - The guarantee does not apply where:
- Repairs have been made or attempted by others.
- Repairs are required because of normal wear and tear.
- The tool has been abused, misused or improperly maintained.
- Alterations have been made to the tool.
- This does not affect your statutory rights.