Makita BPT351Z LXT 18V Li-Ion Cordless 23 Gauge Pin Nailer (Body Only)
- Save $435.50
- Save $355.30
- Save $665.40
- Makita GF600SE 2nd Fix Gas Nailer
- Save $454.40
- Makita DPT351Z LXT 18V Li-Ion Cordless 23 Gauge Pin Nailer (Body Only)
- Save $765.50
- Makita GN900SE 7.2V First Fix Gas Nailer
TOOLSTOP Part No: MAK-BPT351Z
Makita BPT351Z LXT 18 Volt Lithium ion Cordless 23 Gauge Gasless Pin Nailer - Body Only
- More working capacity than that of the BPT350 14.4V
- Its features and benefits are the same as BPT350 except for 18V Li-ion battery
- Hose-less operation, enabling efficient interior finishing work free from the need for a large compressor
- Completely cordless working without gas from Makita
**images for illustrative purposes only – please refer to description and specification for full details of product
Internal ID: B007QUN6H6
- Barcode: 0088381620895
- Gauge: 23g (0.6mm)
- Nail Length: 18, 25, 30 & 35mm
- Magazine Capacity: 130
- Charging Time: 22 mins
- Net Weight: 1.9kg
- Total Shipping Weight: 3kg
TOOLSTOP offers a next working day delivery service* on all UK Mainland orders made before 5pm Monday to Friday.
All orders received after 5pm Friday or on Saturday or Sunday will be despatched the following Monday*.
UK orders below $81.30 (inc VAT) are subject to a $11.50 handling and packaging fee. UK orders above $81.30 (inc VAT) will be delivered free of charge.
Orders for offshore locations will be charged a delivery fee and will take longer to be delivered.
See our delivery page for more details.*Only on items denoted in stock
Makita power tools come with a 3 year warranty (online registration within 30 days of purchase required). This applies to all tools excluding batteries, chargers, outdoor power equipment and air tools.
Contact Toolstop on 44-1698-819-000 and we will advise the best course of action to get your tool repaired. Please Note, you will require to produce your Toolstop invoice as proof of purchase.
Alternatively you can contact Makita directly in the UK on Fax: 01908 614 702 or email: email@example.com
Generally, we will repair the product and send it back to you or we will return to Makitas Service Centre and they will return your repaired product to you.
PLEASE NOTE - The guarantee does not apply where:
- Repairs have been made or attempted by others.
- Repairs are required because of normal wear and tear.
- The tool has been abused, misused or improperly maintained.
- Alterations have been made to the tool.
- This does not affect your statutory rights.