Henry Squire CP40/2.5 Push Button Combination Padlock Long Shackle 63mm
Convenience and quality is the trademark of the new CP40 range. With its modern design, it answers all your customer needs for a better quality, easy to use combination padlock.
It features a hardened steel 6mm diameter shackle, a 40mm wide die cast alloy lock body with dual compound cover and 4 easy to use spaced wheels.
It's unique recodable double locking mechanism offers 10,000 combinations and has a push button spring opening mechanism for ease of use.
- 10,000 possible combinations
- Hardened steel 6mm diameter shackle
- Tough die cast alloy lock body
- Highly resistant to corrosion, excellent weather protection
- Recodable - you choose your own code
- 4 combination wheels spaced comfortably apart - easy to use - cannot be accidentally recoded
- Dual compound body cover for comfortable handling
Recommended for sheds, lorries, lockups, toolboxes and storage areas
- Body width (A): 40mm
- Body thickness (B): 22mm
- Shackle diameter (C): 6mm
- Vertical shackle clearance (D): 63.5mm
- Horizontal shackle clearance (E): 17mm
- Shackle material: Steel
- Hardened shackle: Yes
- Mechanism: Recodable combination
- Body material: Die cast
- Code variations: 10,000
- Net Weight: 0.121kg