Makita DHR264Z 36V Cordless SDS+ li-ion Rotary Hammer (Body Only) - accepts 2 x 18V Batteries
The Makita DHR264ZJ is a 26mm cordless SDS plus rotary hammer drill based on model BHR262T but powered with 2 x 18V batteries. It produces power equal to that of a corded tool. This model has 3 operation modes - Rotation + Hammering, Hammering only & Rotation only allowing the user to select the one best suited to the application and comes with a quick change chuck to enable the use of standard straight shank drill bits.
- Powered by two 18V Li-ion batteries in series to supply energy to the powerful 36V DC motor drive system.
- Compact design that maintains the same easy handling and high manoeuvrability as the BHR262.
- LED Job light with pre-glow and afterglow functions
- 3 mode operation - Rotation + Hammering - Hammering only - Rotation only
- When different capacity batteries are used together, (for example 4.0Ah BL1840 and 5.0Ah BL1850, or fully charged BL1840 and 70% charged BL1850), the machine stops when the battery with less capacity gets empty.
- With Quick Change Chuck
- Ergonomic soft grip.
- Battery capacity warning lamp.
- 40 different bit-angle settings.
- Side handle
- Depth Stop
- Battery type: Lithium ion
- Battery voltage: 2 x 18V
- Battery capacity: Up to 5Ah
- Charge Time: 36 minutes for 4Ah, 22 minutes for 3Ah
- Max. in steel: 13mm
- Max. in wood: 32mm
- Max in concrete: 26mm
- No load speed: 0-1,200 rpm
- Impacts per minute: 0-4,800bpm
- Chuck type: SDS plus (quick change)
- Operation modes: 3 modes
- Net weight: 4.7kg